Super easy recipe for healthy homemade cheez its. Similar to Pioneer Woman’s version, my kids LOVE cheese crackers and can be made …
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 8 tbsp cold water
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Blend cheese, butter, flour, and salt in the food processor until well-combined. Add cold water and blend again.
- Remove dough, form into a ball and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Roll out dough onto silicon baking mat or wax paper-lined baking sheet until very thin.
- Using a knife or pizza cutter, cut dough in a grid to make crackers – each should be 1- 1 ½ square inch, to preference.
- Poke a hole in the center of each cracker and bake on 375 for 12-15 minutes, until crackers are golden and crispy.