Ultra moist and flavorful Lemon Raspberry Cake! … I used store bought raspberry preserves in this recipe, but feel free to use homemade if you’d like!
- 2 packages Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- ½ cup Strawberry Blackberry Preserves
- Fresh Strawberries
- Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Lemon
- Confectioners Sugar
- 1 egg
- Lay out the crescent rolls and press seams together.
- Mix cream cheese with brown sugar and vanilla until soft.
- Spread inside crescent rolls. Then spread preserves on top.
- Sprinkle blueberries and strawberries on top. Pull edges of crescent rolls over.
- Egg wash pastry. Bake at 375 for 20 mins.
- In separate bowl mix juice and zest of a lemon with confectioners sugar until it becomes an icing.
- Garnish with strawberries.