These hand crafted Chocolate Peanut Butter Christmas Trees are much the same as your #1 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups camouflaged as a fun and bubbly Christmas dessert!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Christmas Trees
On the off chance that you are a fanatic of Reese’s, these natively constructed Reese’s Peanut Butter Christmas Trees will clear you of your feet!
In actuality, I don’t have the foggiest idea about a solitary individual who doesn’t care for Reese’s cups.
Since, Christmas is practically around the bend, the universally adored Reese’s Cups just got another occasion makeover!!!
For Easter I made my hand crafted Reese’s cups in a state of eggs. In any case, it’s an ideal opportunity to make arrangements for Christmas, so I chose to make my custom made Reese’s in a state of Christmas tree, this time.
Furthermore, on the off chance that you make them for occasion, I’m certain they will be an immense hit! In addition, they will be the main thing that will vanish from your Christmas treat plate, as well.
Most importantly, these Reese’s Peanut Butter Christmas Trees are truly easy to make.
To start with, this is SIMPLE AND EASY NO BAKE DESSERT RECIPE!!!
Furthermore, you’ll need only a couple INGREDIENTS: chocolate, nutty spread, margarine and sugar. Furthermore, you presumably have the greater part of these fixings on your hand as of now.
Next, this is a FREEZER FRIENDLY RECIPE!!! You can MAKE AHEAD this sweet, FREEZE and use for Christmas. At the point when the occasion comes, you will have more opportunity to complete different things.
Your number one Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups just got happy and fun Christmas makeover!!! However, on the off chance that you are a fan or Reese’s check these plans, as well.
HOW ARE THESE DIFFERENT FROM REESE’S CHOCOLATE COVERED PEANUT BUTTER CHRISTMAS TREES?
- First of all, my chocolate covered nutty spread trees are better. Haha, alright I’m kidding…sort of.
- This chocolate covered nutty spread tree formula is diverse in that they are loaded up with a combination of margarine, confectioners sugar, peanut spread, and marshmallow lighten.
- As far as I might be concerned, it makes for a lighter, fluffier, nut rich form that is just overwhelming! It’s actually very difficult to eat only one!
WHAT KIND OF SILICONE MOLD CAN I USE FOR THE TREES?
- You can utilize any shape you might want! You don’t need to utilize a tree form, however I would ensure you utilize a silicone shape. They are a lot simpler to work with as far getting the frozen nut shape out.
- There are huge loads of them out there to browse, however this is the silicone Christmas tree form I went with off of Amazon.
- Everything considered, I would ought to have gotten two of them, however for the measure of times I will presumably utilize this, one is acceptable.
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON OR OPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.