Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- ½ cup of sugar.
- ⅓ cup of all purpose flour.
- 3 egg yolks.
- 2 cups of milk.
- 1 box of Nilla Wafers.
- 5 bananas.
- ½ tsp of vanilla.
- A dash of salt.
- In a medium mixing bowl, arrange a layer of Nilla Wafers and top with sliced bananas, repeat two layers of each.
- Mix all the other ingredients in a saucepan except for the vanilla, and cook over medium low heat stirring constantly until thick.
- It takes about 15 minutes to cook.
- Turn off the heat, stir in the vanilla and pour over the wafers and bananas.
- Let set for 5 minutes before serving and Voila!
- Simple, easy and sweet! I use some meringue to top this beauty.
- It’s super easy to make and so delicious. I’m sure you will love it.