For all the pudding lovers, this is for you! A superb and easy to make homemade southern banana pudding! Don’t miss this one!
- The ½ cup of sugar.
- The ⅓ cup of all-purpose flour.
- 3 egg yolks.
- 2 cups of milk.
- 1 box of Nilla Wafers.
- 5 bananas.
- ½ tsp of vanilla.
- A dash of salt.
- In a medium mixing bowl, arrange a layer of Nilla Wafers and top with sliced bananas, repeat two layers of each.
- Mix all the other ingredients in a saucepan except for the vanilla, and cook over medium-low heat stirring constantly until thick. It takes about 15 minutes to cook.
- Turn off the heat, stir in the vanilla and pour over the wafers and bananas.
- Let set for 5 minutes before serving and Voila!
- Simple, easy and sweet! I use some meringue to top this beauty.
- It’s super easy to make and so delicious. I’m sure you will love it.