How to make strawberry banana ice-cream – Step by step. First, slice some ripe bananas (so they’re sweet and full of flavor) and strawberries …
- 1/2 cup bananas cut into 1-inch slices
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries sliced
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Place banana slices on a plate, separating each slice.
- Place slices in the freezer for at least 2 hours (overnight is best!).
- Remove strawberries and bananas from freezer and place in food processor, blending until they are the consistency of soft serve ice cream.
- Add milk and vanilla and blend until smooth and well-mixed.
- Transfer ice cream to a freezer container and freeze until solid.
- Scoop with ice cream scoop and serve.