The Honey Baked Ham Company offers delicious, fully-cooked hams, turkey breasts, and other premium meats, as well as heat-and-serve sides, lunch, catering …
- 10-12 lb uncooked shank portion ham
- 3 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 brown sugar
- 1/2 honey
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Trim fat and score in a diamond pattern. This looks nice but also allows the fat to render while cooking.
- Bake at 325 for 20 minutes per pound until internal temperature is 160.
- Meanwhile mix mustard, brown sugar, honey, and cinnamon together.
- During the last 45 minutes of cooking spread glaze over ham.
- Slice into thin slices.