I rate this pork chop as the best I have ever had or made. It was absolutely scrumptious! The sauce was delicious. The whole family raved over …
- 1 1/2lbs boneless pork chops (6 4 oz portions) – I used thick center cut chops
- 1 ketchup
- 1/3 honey
- 1/4 soy sauce
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl stir together ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Forgot to get a picture.
- I sprayed my broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Place the chops on broiler tray. Lightly season the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Brush each chop with the sauce to coat.
- I then placed oven rack two notches down from the top.
- Place chops in the oven. Broil about 5 minutes, baste. Broil another 5 minutes; turn chop, baste.
- Keep turning and basting until chops are cooked. Mine took about 20 minutes each side. Mine was thick, may not take as long for a thinner chop.
- Remember to liberally baste often. These are delicious chops. I hope you try them. The sauce would be great on chicken also.