How to Make Hot Dogs with Sauerkraut and Cheese. Toast the sides of the buns on a grill or griddle with a little butter. Then grill hot dogs. Place a little mustard along the inside of each bun and put the hot dog inside. Line them up in a long casserole side by side.Makes serving easier if you make them ahead and heat the cheese and sauerkraut topped dogs all together!
Cook time: 15 Min Prep time: 20 Min Serves: 6-8
- 12 all-beef bun-length hot dogs
- 12 top split hot dog buns
- yellow mustard
- 1 can(s) canned or refrigerated sauerkraut
- 1 bag(s) 8 oz shredded cheese, cheddar or any type
- celery salt
- 1/2 c sliced green onions
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.