Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 12 all-beef bun-length hot dogs
- 12 top split hot dog buns
- yellow mustard
- 1 can(s) canned or refrigerated sauerkraut
- 1 bag(s) 8 oz shredded cheese, cheddar or any type
- celery salt
- 1/2 c sliced green onions
1. Toast the sides of the buns on a grill or griddle with a little butter.
2. Then grill hot dogs.
3. Place a little mustard along the inside of each bun and put the hot dog inside.
4. Line them up in a long casserole side by side.
5. Top each one with a little celery salt, more mustard, and sauerkraut (well drained).
6. Top with cheese and green onions.
7. Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for about 15 minutes and serve.