The Hot Fudge Sundae Cake is a mix of parfait with cake that is a straightforward and delectable pastry. Complete with chocolate fudge and a lot of smooth garnishes, it will immediately turn into a family top choice.
The solitary thing better than an exemplary dessert is one that contains cake! With this good old Hot Fudge Sundae Cake formula, you can without much of a stretch appreciate a pastry that has the vibe of a dessert but on the other hand there’s cake included. It is anything but difficult to make and cooks in under 45 minutes.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder divided
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cup hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In an 8 x 8 glass baking dish mix together flour, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, granulated sugar, and baking powder.
- Mix in milk, butter, and vanilla extract until a thick batter forms.
- Stir in chocolate chips and spread the batter evenly in the baking dish.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup of cocoa powder and brown sugar then sprinkle over the batter.
- Pour hot water over the top of all ingredients.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the cake has formed a dry top and a bubbly, pudding-like bottom.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve warm cake with ice cream if desired. Top with whipped cream and a cherry!
Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 41mg | Potassium: 307mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 45g | Vitamin A: 101IU | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 2mg
Get Your E-book Now