- 2 cups of your favorite ice cream, softened
- 1 and 1/2 cups of
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour an 8×4 inch loaf pan. Mix the ice cream and flour together in a bowl just until combined. Smooth it out so it looks even. Bake for 45 minutes or until
toothpickinserted comes out clean. Cool for a while and then serve.
- Chunky Monkey Ice Cream Bread (2 loaves or 1 large loaf)
- 2 pints Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey, softened or melted
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1 very ripe banana, chopped
- 1 chocolate bar, chopped
- Handful of walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour bread pan, or line with parchment paper.
- Mix melted ice cream and flour until well combined.
- Add chocolate, banana
- Pour into prepared bread pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes per loaf or 60-90 minutes for a larger double loaf.
- If the top starts to brown too much, cover it with aluminum foil and continue to bake.
- The bread is done when a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.