Instant Pot Recipes: Honey BBQ Wings made in an Electric Pressure Cooker I am on a roll with all these Instant Pot recipes! First, we fell in love with our easy to …
Honey BBQ Wings Ingredients
- 1 cup of your favorite bbq sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbs fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 2 lbs chicken wings (frozen or thawed)
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon crushed cayenne pepper to add some heat
Honey BBQ Wings Directions:
- Add all the ingredients to the Instant Pot Electric pressure cooker. Set the valve on top to seal.
- Frozen chicken wings: set pressure on high for 12 minutes or thawed chicken wings: set pressure on high for 10 minutes
- Quick release the value on top until all the pressure was released.
- Carefully remove the lid and place the cooked chicken wings on a pan lined with foil.
- Baste them with some more bbq sauce.
- Broil them in the oven on high for 5 minutes to allow the bbq to caramelize.
- Turn the wings over, baste and then broil for another 2 minutes.