This yummy Italian No Bake Cake is so simple! Vanilla wafers, crushed pineapple, coconut, and a creamy filling – topped with maraschino …
- 1 Box of Vanilla Wafers
- 1 Can of Crushed Pineapples with Juice
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 can sweeten condensed milk
- 1 package of coconut
- 1 (8oz) Container Cool Whip
- 1 small jar of cherries
- 1 cup of pecans (optional)
- Layer the bottom of the dish with Vanilla Wafers.
- Mix in a bowl the lemon juice and condensed milk, then add the pineapples and mix all together.
- Pour this over the vanilla wafers in the dish.
- Add another layer of the Vanilla Wafers on top of the pineapple mix.
- Then top with cool whip, and coconut and cherries. Refrigerate overnight, Serve and Enjoy!