JACK DANIEL FUDGE PERFECT for the holidays. … Jack Daniel’s Fudge Jack Daniels Chocolate, Jack Daniels Fudge, Fudge Recipes, Candy Recipes…
- 5 cups sugar(2 pounds)
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 25 large marshmallows, ripped in half
- 11.5 oz Ghiradelli 60% cocoa bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup Jack Daniels, or a whiskey you really like. You will be able to really taste it!
- Whisk whiskey with confectioner’s sugar, and set aside.
- Foil and butter a 9 x 13 (or larger) baking pan.
- Put sugar, butter, milk, and vanilla in a large pot with a heavy bottom.
- Stirring steadily until mixture boils, continue stirring while letting it boil for 3 minutes (time it, this is important). Remove from heat.
- Add the marshmallows and chocolate, stirring until all of it is melted and blended into the sugar mix.
- Give whiskey mixture a quick stir, and add it to the pot, stirring until fully incorporated.
- Pour into a greased pan, and chill. Let mellow for a day before cutting.