In my family, we value dip so much! Sometimes we make one every day. Yesterday, I made this jalapeno popper dip, it was awesome. Check out the recipe.
- 1 (4 oz) can of diced well-drained jalapenos.
- 1 (8 oz) package of softened cream cheese.
- 1 cup of sour cream.
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- ¾ cup + ¼ cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- 1 cup of Italian seasoned breadcrumbs.
- 4 tbsps of melted butter or margarine.
- 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Mix together the cream cheese and sour cream until well combined and mix in the cheddar cheese, a ¾ cup of parmesan cheese and diced jalapenos until well combined.
- In an 8×8 baking dish, spread the mixture evenly.
In a bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, melted butter, a ¼ cup of shredded parmesan cheese and dried parsley until crumbly and sprinkle over the creamy mixture.
- In a preheated oven to 350° bake for 15 minutes and Voila!
- Simple, easy and delicious! I serve this with bread or crackers. Feel free to serve it with whatever you like. I’m sure that if you try this, you will love it!