Kahlua Mocha Frappe Recipe-think I’d add a little more of the Kahlua than what the recipe shows…
- 1tray of ice cubes (medium size cubes)
- 1 1/2 oz Kahlua
- 1 tbsp instant coffee of your choice, heaping
- 2/3 C milk (regular or 2%)
- 1/4 chocolate syrup
- 4scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 Tbsp sugar (optional)
- whipped cream (for topping)
- drizzle w/chocolate syrup
- Starting with ice cubes 1st place in a blender and crush a few seconds … turn off the blender.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth … approx 2 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzled chocolate syrup (optional).
- Makes 2-3 servings
- Remember, don’t drink and drive !!