These Delicious Gluten Free & Keto Beef Enchiladas are High in Healthy Fats and Low in Carbs. They make a Perfect Make Ahead Meal that can Quickly be Reheated in only a Few Minutes…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1½ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- 1¼ Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- ¼ Cup Minced Onion
- 1 Tbsp Cumin
- ½ Tsp Chili Powder
- ½ Tsp Paprika
- ½ Tsp Onion Powder
- ½ Tsp Garlic Power
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Pepper
- ½ Cup Water
- ⅛ Cup Pickled Jalapeños (Optional)
- ½ Cup Enchiladas Sauce
- ¼ Cup Sour Cream
- Brown the beef with the minced onion. In a cup mix the cumin, chili powder, onion and garlic powder and salt and pepper with the water. Then pour over the browned ground beef. Let simmer for 5 – 10 minutes or until all the liquid is evaporated. Chop the add the pickled jalapeños. Mix until incorporated.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix 1¼ cup of the cheddar and all of the mozzarella cheese.
- Divide the cheese mixture into 6 then make balls.
- Place onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake @ 400 F for 6-8 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Let cool for 1- 2 minutes. Flip upside down, then place a few spoonfuls of the beef on the edge of each shell.
- Tightly roll each one into a cigar shape. (You need to do this quite quickly before the cheese hardens)
- Turn your oven temperature down to 350 F. Place the cheesy beef rolls in a row on a small baking pan or dish.
- Then pour the enchiladas sauce evenly over them.
- Cover with remaining ¼ cup of cheddar cheese, then bake for 8 – 10 minutes until the cheese on top is melted.
- Remove from the pan and serve with sour cream and chopped cilantro.