These simple and delicious Bacon & Blue Cheese Stuffed Peppers are sure to be a crowd favorite! Economical and bursting with flavor makes these the perfect Keto Party Food…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 3 medium bell peppers mixed colors
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbled
- 3 pieces bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- 3-4 tablespoons bacon fat
- Cut peppers into thirds.
- Remove all seeds and discard from the stem.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, blue cheese, bacon, and green onion until blended.
- In a baking dish greased with the bacon fat broil on the top rack of your oven (about 4 in. from heat) for 2-3 minutes on each side or until slightly charred.
- Remove peppers from oven and evenly distribute the cheese mixture between them.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is nice and melted.