These Avocado Deviled eggs are an easy Keto breakfast on the go with cilantro, lime juice and onion for added flavor and texture…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 6 Hardboiled and Peeled Eggs
- 1 Avocado
- 2 tablespoons of mayo
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 1/4 of a fresh Squeezed Lime
- 1 teaspoon cilantro finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the hardboiled eggs in half lengthwise, add the yolks to a medium bowl and place the egg white halves onto a platter.
- Add the 1/2 of the avocado, mayo, lime juice, cilantro, onion, salt and pepper to the bowl with the egg yolks.
- Use a fork to mash it all together until well combined.
- Dice the remaining 1/2 of the avocado into small pieces and gently mix into mixture.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the 12 egg white halves and add a dash of paprika to each one