You’ll be enjoying a comforting bowl of Cheddar Broccoli Soup in no time with this easy to make Keto recipe…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 and 1/2 cup broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon Xantham Gum
- salt & pepper to taste
- a few slices of bacon or ham if desired
- In a large saucepan on the stove, saute onion and celery with butter until translucent. Season with salt & pepper.
- Add chopped broccoli and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Pour in chicken broth, and cook until broccoli is tender.
- Turn off heat and stir in whipping cream.
- Stir in cheese to melt.
- Whisk in Xanthan gum to thicken the soup.
- Serve with a few slices of cooked bacon or ham if desired.