A new way to get a delicious mashed side in your life – try these Broccoli Mashed “Potatoes” and you won’t miss the real deal…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 12 oz. Broccoli Florets
- 3 tbsp. Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Steam broccoli in a pan – about 10 minutes.
- Add to a container with sour cream, parmesan, cream, and spices.
- Use an immersion blender on it until it’s mashed.
- We use the lowest setting so it doesn’t turn into a puree.
- Optional: If it looks like it’s going to be a little too wet, add a bit more parmesan cheese.