This low carb keto brownies recipe is made with just 6 natural ingredients. They are dense, fudgy, and very easy to make…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 9 oz Sugar-free dark chocolate (stevia sweetened, NOT unsweetened baking chocolate)
- 3 large Eggs (at room temperature)
- 1 tsp SweetLeaf Sweet Drops Liquid Stevia Sweetener, Vanilla Creme
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 9×9″ baking pan with foil or parchment paper and grease lightly.
- Melt the butter and chocolate chips in a double boiler on the stove, or in the microwave. (To use the stove, boil water in a pot, place the butter and chocolate into a large heatproof bowl, and place on top of the pot. Heat, stirring occasionally until melted.) Set aside to cool.
- When the butter/chocolate mixture has cooled enough to be just lukewarm, lightly whisk in the eggs and SweetLeaf liquid stevia. (Note: It’s important that the melted chocolate mixture is not too hot, and that your eggs are at room temperature. Otherwise, you risk separation.)
- Stir in the almond flour and cocoa powder until just combined. (Don’t overmix.)
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan. It will be thick; press in with your fingers. Bake about 13-15 minutes, until brownies are barely set. The top should no longer be wet, but the center should still be very soft. An inserted toothpick will come out with just a small amount of batter on it. Cool completely to firm up before cutting.