A family-friendly meal – chicken fried pork chops. Perfect for anyone that wants something a little fried without the Guilt…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 1 oz. Pork Rinds, ground
- 2 tbsp. Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp. Flaxseed Meal
- 1 tbsp. Glory Kitchen Cairo Blend
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 4 medium Bone-Out Porkchops (~16oz.)
- 1 large Egg
- 4 tbsp. Oil/Fat of Choice
- Grind pork rinds into a fine powder using a food processor.
- Combine pork rinds with almond flour, flaxseed meal, and Glory Kitchen Cairo Blend.
- Heat 4 tbsp. Oil (of your choice) in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk together well.
- Dip pork chops into egg mixture, then into pork rind coating. Coat well.
- As each porkchop is coated, place into pan and fry.
- Cook about 4-5 minutes per side, or until browned up and an internal temperature of 145F.