Not Only Is This Southern Dish Delicious It’s Also Good For You…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 3 medium Chicken Thighs (15 oz.)
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Wayward Gourmet Nobody Calls Me Chicken
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 tsp. Xanthan Gum
- Season each chicken thigh with salt, pepper, and 1 tsp. Wayward Gourmet seasoning per thigh.
- Heat 1 tbsp. Olive Oil into a pan over medium-high heat.
- Place chicken thighs in the pan, skin side down and cook for about 7-8 minutes.
- Flip chicken thighs and cook again for about 8-10 minutes on medium-low heat or until chicken is cooked.
- Remove chicken from the pan and place on the side.
- Turn heat back up to medium and add heavy cream to the pan.
- Stir cream vigorously as it starts to thicken. Once it thickens some, add xanthan gum to the pan and mix it in well.
- Once your gravy thickens completely, spoon over chicken thighs and serve.