Chocolate Crunch Bars are a quick, easy and fool-proof recipe which takes minutes to whip up- Now they have a ketogenic and low carb makeover! A chocolate base loaded with nuts, seeds, and shredded coconut! The ultimate healthy homemade paleo and sugar-free chocolate snack or dessert. Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Keto…
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips of choice I used stevia sweetened keto friendly chocolate chips
- 1 cup almond butter Can sub for any nut or seed butter of choice
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice * See notes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 cups nuts and seeds of choice almonds, cashews, pepitas etc
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine your chocolate chips of choice, almond butter, sticky sweetener and coconut oil and melt until combined.
- Add your nuts/seeds of choice and mix until fully combined.
- Pour the keto crunch bar mixture into the lined baking dish and spread out using a spatula. Refrigerate or freeze until firm.