I’ve had a love for the Chocolate lava cake as long as I can remember, but now, I can enjoy a Keto Chocolate Lava Mug Cake recipe that only takes seconds to make!! I made this mug cake recipe for my daughter and she immediately asked me to teach her how to make it herself! I just love when kids get involved in the kitchen. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs used to be her favorite treat but now that she can get a gooey chocolate cake hot in seconds has her won over…
Ingredients [ For 1 to 2 people ] [ Preparation time : 05 minute – Cooking time : 05 minutes ]
- * 2 TBSP Unsalted Butter, melted
- * 1 Egg
- * 2 TBSP Erythritol
- * 2 TBSP Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- * 1 TBSP Heavy Cream
- * Pinch of Salt
- * 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- Add egg to butter and whisk until air bubbles begin to appear.
- Next, add in erythritol, cocoa powder, heavy cream, salt
andvanilla extract, mixing until combined.
- Using a microwave-safe mug, spray non-stick baking spray.
- Pour in batter.
- Place in microwave for 30-45 seconds. Every microwave is different.
- You want the outside of the cake slightly firm, while the middle is not yet set, that’s how you get the lava.
- If you need more time in the microwave, set for 5-10 second intervals until you have the consistency of a Chocolate Lava Cake.
- Plate and serve with Homemade Whipped Cream.