Try this easy homemade cranberry sauce with only a few ingredients. It’s a low carb and healthy alternative to the storebought sauce…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 12 ounces whole cranberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup powdered erythritol sweetener
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange zest (about 1 orange)
- If using granulated erythritol, blend in a small blender for a few seconds until it reaches a powdered consistency. I use a Nutribullet.
- Add erythritol and water to a saucepot. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add cranberries to the pot, stirring with the liquid. Bring back to a boil, and reduce to medium heat.
- Cook until the cranberries have split open and the sauce reaches your desired consistency, about 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add orange zest, stirring well for a minute. Serve immediately while warm.