If you’re looking for a low carb chili recipe, look no further than keto crockpot chili. These recipes bring together the best of both worlds…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 1 LB Ground Beef
- 1 LB Ground Sausage (regular or hot depending on preference)
- 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Medium Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1 can of Diced Tomatoes in Tomato Juice (14.5oz)
- 1 can Tomato Paste (6oz)
- 1 TBSP Chili Powder (May need to use more if you choose a mild sausage)
- 1/2 TBSP Ground Cumin
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves, minced ( or 1 TBSP Garlic powder, which is .8 net carb additional per serving)
- 1/3 Cup of Water
- Brown the sausage and ground beef.
- Drain and save half of the fat.
- Place the cooked sausage and ground beef into the crockpot
- Add half of the fat drippings and all other ingredients into the crockpot and mix well.
- Place the lid on the crockpot, set on low, and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Plate and top with sour cream, cheese, and green onions, if you like. (Toppings not included in listed macros).