Just when we thought our only options were fat head and cauliflower pizza, we came up with this single serve, deep dish Low Carb Pizza recipe! It defies everything you believe about keto pizza – if you’ve forgotten what “real” pizza tastes like, get ready to remember…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 3″ people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 55 minutes ]
- 1 oz pepperoni
- 1/2 slice Thick Cut Bacon (or one thin slice)
- 1/2 Italian sausage (any kind you like)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce.
- 1/3 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan.
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour.
- 1/4 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tbsp bacon drippings (from cooked bacon)
- 1 tbsp Oregano.
- Cook down bacon and sausage to desired crispiness. Set aside for later use. Save the drippings!
- Add mozzarella to a bowl and microwave for thirty seconds.
- Add almond flour and egg to melted cheese and combine well. Add oregano and bacon drippings. Combine.
- Place dough in bottom of a skillet and spread on bottom and up the sides. If you have difficulty place piece of parchment paper on top and press out.
- Place skillet in the oven (it is ok if the parchment paper is stuck) and cook at 350 degrees for 17 minutes.
- Layer the meat in the bottom of the crust.
- Layer cheese on top of meats.
- Layer on the sauce and spread out to cover entire pizza, and sprinkle with extra cheese if desired.
- Place back in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.