I wouldn’t call my family “dysfunctional” per se, but we fight over lasagna, and the battle tactics are limitless. Pushing, shoving, words that cut deep, unnecessarily long silent treatment, you name it. I’ve thrown and received countless elbows scrambling to reach the coveted corner piece before my siblings, and cousins get there. That ooey gooey mozzarella with the golden crisp does crazy things to people. I never even thought of a keto lasagna…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 16 oz ground beef
- 1 cup Rao’s marinara sauce
- 1 zucchini large
- 10 oz ricotta cheese
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Peel zucchini into strips and leave out the seedy core.
- Salt and let sit for 15 minutes and blot with paper towels.
- Brown ground beef in pan and add marinara. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Layer into a small casserole dish: meat, zucchini, ricotta, meat, zucchini, ricotta, mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Broil uncovered for 2-3 minutes to brown the top.