Lemon poppyseeds muffins made with Greek yogurt are keto, gluten-free, low carb, sugar-free and super moist…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 lemon juice
- 1/3 cup swerve or any low carb sweetener
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven at 180ºC or 375ºF. Grease a muffin baking tin.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients by the order described above.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tins until each is about 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow cooling before serving.