A simple cauliflower pulled pork mac and cheese is sure to be a winning dinner…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 head cauliflower cut in florets
- 1 ½ cups creamy cheese sauce
- 1 ½ cups low carb pulled pork reserve ¼ cup
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese freshly grated
- ⅓ cup pork rinds crushed
- freshly parsley chopped, for garnishing
- ground black pepper or white pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Blanch cauliflower. Slowly drop cauliflower florets in boiling water.
- Allow boiling for 1 to 2 minutes, covered. Immediately transfer to a bowl of ice water.
- Shake off excess water after 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- If Low Carb Pulled Pork was refrigerated, reheat in a skillet with olive oil over low heat.
- In a large skillet or saucepan over low heat, combine all ingredients of Creamy Cheese Sauce.
- Once the sauce is ready, add grated mozzarella cheese and cauliflower.
- Sprinkle ground black (or white) pepper. Combine ingredients.
- Once mozzarella has melted, add 1 and ¼ cups of Low Carb Pulled Pork.
- Mix well. Transfer to a serving platter. Top with pork rinds, add the remaining pulled pork and garnish with fresh parsley.