These low carb peanut butter chocolate no bake cookies are easy to make with just 5 ingredients and taste amazing. The best no bake cookies I’ve ever tried…
Ingredients [ For 14 to 15 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 00 minutes ]
- 1/2 cup Powdered erythritol (or any powdered sweetener, to taste)
- 3 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup Peanut butter (creamy, salted)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Almonds (coarsely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Sugar-free dark chocolate chips (optional)
- In a food processor, pulse together the sweetener and cocoa powder, until mixed.
- Add the peanut butter and vanilla. Process until smooth and glossy.
- Adjust sweetener to taste if needed. (The dough will be very dense, but should stick when pressed together.
- If it’s powdery or crumbly, you may need to add more peanut butter, depending on how thick yours is.)
- Pulse in the almond pieces until just combined. (Don’t overmix – you want pieces for crunch.)
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the dough, press it in firmly, then release onto the cookie sheet.
- Use the palm of your hand to gently press down on each cookie ball to flatten.
- If using chocolate chips (optional), press them into the tops of the cookies.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to firm up more. Store in the fridge.