Peanut Butter, Chocolate, and Bacon Fat Bombs…Who wouldn’t want to get their macros this way…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 4 tbsp. Eliot’s Adult Nut Butter Espresso Nib
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 4 tbsp. Fatworks Lard
- 2 slices Bacon
- 15 drops Liquid Stevia
- 1/4 tsp. Maple Flavoring (optional)
- Microwave Fatworks Lard until completely liquid.
- Mix cocoa powder and 7 drops liquid Stevia into it until a smooth consistency form.
- Pour chocolate layer into 8 cupcake liners, then in the freezer for 20-25 minutes.
- In the meantime, slice bacon very thin and cook until crisp.
- Remove from the pan and drain excess grease with paper towels.
- When ready, microwave Eliot’s Nut Butter with butter until soft.
- Mix together with 8 drops Liquid Stevia.
- Pour peanut butter layer over the top of the chocolate layer, then sprinkle bacon pieces over the top.
- Set in the freezer for 20-25 minutes again.