Easy and fool-proof 3 ingredient keto peanut butter fudge which is low carb and naturally sugar-free! Rich, creamy and ready in minutes, you won’t believe this peanut butter fat bomb recipe is healthy. It is made without condensed milk and is dairy-free! (Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free)…
Ingredients [ For 14 to 15 people ] [ Preparation time : 05 minute – Cooking time : 05 minutes ]
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 serving sweetener of choice liquid stevia or granulated sweetener- Adjust according to taste
- Line a loaf pan or 12-18 count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or over the stovetop, combine your peanut butter with coconut oil and melt together.
- Add your sweetener of choice, tasting it to ensure it has sufficient sweetness.
- Divide the fudge amongst the cups/into the loaf pan and freeze until firm.
- Top with optional melted chocolate