all the taste and texture of a classic pumpkin pie filling in a healthy cup form! These easy low carb keto pumpkin pie fudge cups satisfy the sweet tooth, completely guilt-Free! (Paleo, Vegan, Sugar-Free)..
Ingredients [ For 14 to 15 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 2 cups pumpkin puree 1 standard can of pumpkin
- 1 can chilled coconut milk See notes
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice optional
- 1 serving sweetener of choice See notes
- 2 cups chocolate chips of choice See notes for homemade chocolate
- Remove the chilled coconut milk and separate the cream from the coconut water. Save the coconut water for another recipe as it won’t be needed here!
- In a blender or mixing bowl, add the coconut cream with the pumpkin puree and granulated or liquid sweetener of choice. Add pumpkin pie spice if desired. Lightly blend until just combined. Pour into a bowl and refrigerate to thicken.
- While the pumpkin pie fudge filling is chilling, prepare your cups by lining a 24 count mini-muffin tin with muffin liners. Melt your chocolate chips of choice (or prepare your homemade chocolate) and distribute between the cups, scraping down the sides to ensure they are well coated with the chocolate. Place in a freezer or refrigerator to firm up.
- Once the chocolate shell has firmed up and the pumpkin pie fudge filling has thickened, divide between the chocolate cups. If desired, top with extra chocolate