If you’re tired of the same old same old cauliflower mash, give my roasted cauliflower mash recipe a whirl! It’s not your boring, basic cauli-mash, but it’s just as simple! The cauliflower is roasted with garlic, then pureed to perfection! If you love garlic mashed potatoes, this is a must try the recipe for anyone on a low carb or keto diet…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 10 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut cauliflower into pieces, toss cauliflower and garlic cloves in melted ghee, then spread out into an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Season with sea salt and bake for 30 minutes.
- Carefully transfer roasted cauliflower and garlic to a food processor or use a handheld immersion blender to puree ingredients.
- Blend in mayonnaise once the cauliflower has been pureed.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.