My family loves my Keto/Low Carb Sausage Ball Puffs, but sometimes I don’t want to take the time to scoop out every single one and bake them in batches. When my time is short, I can make this Keto/Low Carb Sausage Breakfast Casserole instead…
Ingredients [ For 14 to 15 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 55 minutes ]
- 1 lb breakfast sausage browned and drained (can use mild or hot)
- 4 1/2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp full-fat sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease a 9 X 13 casserole dish.
- Combine melted butter (I cool mine by popping the bowl in the fridge for 5 min), eggs, salt, and sour cream then whisk together.
- Add coconut flour and baking powder to the mixture and stir until combined.
- Add drained browned sausage and shredded cheese.
- Stir until combined then pour batter into the casserole dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until it starts to brown a little around the edges.