Cute blueberry scones made with almond flour, cream, and a sugar-free sweetener. Low carb, keto, and gluten-free…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 4 ounces (about 1 cup) blanched almond flour
- 2 1/2 ounces (about 1/3 cup) heavy cream
- 1 ounce (about 2 tablespoons) swerve sweetener
- 1 ounce (about 1/4 cup) fresh blueberries
- 1/2 ounce (about 2 tablespoons) coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Position a rack in the center of the oven. Preheat to 350 F.
- Prepare a baking tray lined with parchment paper or nonstick baking mat.
- In a bowl, add dry ingredients (almond flour, sweetener, coconut flour, baking powder, salt). Whisk until well-mixed.
- Add heavy cream to the bowl. Stir together until absorbed and the mixture forms into a cohesive dough.
- Add blueberries to the dough, carefully folding them in until well-distributed.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal pieces. Form into wedge or triangle shapes.
- Space them out by 2-3 inches on the lined baking tray.
- Bake at 350 F until the scones are lightly golden, 15 to 20 minutes.