Easy Keto Creamy Shrimp Scampi from your instant pot or pressure cooker, this one cooks fast! Put it on top of some low carb noodles for a quick dinner…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound shrimp, frozen
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 cups Carbanada low carb pasta (uncooked)
- 1 cup water or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Melt the butter in the Instant Pot or saucepan.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until the garlic is slightly browned 1-2 minutes.
- Add the paprika and then the frozen shrimp, salt, pepper, and noodles.
- Pour in the broth. If using broth, don’t add salt above.
- Cook under pressure for 2 minutes an uses quick release.
- Turn the pot to Saute, add in half and half and cheese, and stir until melted.