Think of our keto skillet jalapeno popper pizza as deconstructed poppers! WE PROMISE it won’t disappoint…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup mozzarella shredded
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2 jalapenos sliced in rounds
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 slices bacon crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a small bowl, add cream cheese and mozzarella. Microwave on high for 20 seconds at a time until melted.
- Add remaining ingredients to the melted cheese.
- Mix as well as you can. It does get a tad bit odd here because mozzarella turns to a big glob when melted. It is ok, it will work together.
- Grease 10″ skillet, spread the dough out evenly.
- Stick with the fork to prevent air bubbles.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Top with cheese, bacon, and jalapenos.
- Continue for another 10 minutes or until crust is golden and set.