The spinach pie was a staple in our home growing up. It’s how our mom got us to eat spinach…
- 2 boxes frozen, chopped spinach
- 1, a 16-ounce container of cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375˚
- Squeeze water from thawed chopped spinach.
- In the large mixing bowl, combine spinach, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, eggs, and salt & pepper.
- Pour into baking dish (8×8 works well!) and bake 30 minutes at 375˚, or until set in the center and golden brown on top.