The best keto sushi recipe needs only 5 ingredients and 15 minutes! Just use this easy method for how to make sushi without rice…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 00 minutes ]
- 4 oz Smoked salmon
- 1/4 large Red peppers
- 1/2 medium Cucumbers (~8″ long)
- 1/2 medium Avocados
- 20 sheets Seaweed snacks (about 1/2 0.6 oz package)
- Cut the red peppers and cucumbers into very narrow matchstick pieces of even length – about 1/4″ wide and the same length as the narrow side of a seaweed snack sheet.
- Cut the salmon and avocado into pieces the same length, but wider. You’ll need 20 pieces of each.
- Arrange a row of 5 seaweed snacks in a single layer on a cutting board.
- Pour some cold water into a bowl nearby. Wet your finger with water and wet the short edge of each seaweed sheet,
- Place one piece each of salmon, red pepper, cucumber, and avocado at the opposite edge of the first seaweed snack.
- Repeat step 2 for the entire row.
- Once the whole row is done, roll up the first seaweed snack and press the edge to seal.
- The water should have softened the edge by this point, making it easy to seal.
- The wet edge from the first piece will soften naturally by the time you finish adding to the last.
- Place seam side down onto a plate.
- Repeat steps 2-3 until you use up all your seaweed snack sheets.