Pork tenderloin with bell peppers and pineapple in sweet and sour sauce over rice…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups frozen bell pepper and onion strips (from 16-oz package)
- 1 can (8 oz each) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 jar (10 oz each) La Choy® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
- Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and butter.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork; cook and stir 6 to 8 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned. Remove from skillet.
- Add pepper blend to skillet; cook 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in cooked pork, pineapple, sweet and sour sauce and soy sauce.
- Heat 5 minutes more or until hot. Serve over rice.