Everyone has probably heard of cocoa powder before, but the other 2 might be new to you. Bakers chocolate is my absolute favorite. I often have a little block after dinner for a treat. At 1g net carbs per block, this stuff is very keto friendly. It’s not sweet AT ALL though. We use it to deliver that dark chocolate flavor we wanted in these muffins. Chopped chocolate is always a great addition to chocolate muffins…
Ingredients [ For 8 to 9 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 1/2 cup peanut flour.
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
- 1 ounce 100% bakers cocoa bar(optional).
- 1 ounce Lily’s Chocolate.
- 1/4 cup erythritol.
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream.
- 4 large eggs.
- 1 tsp Baking powder.
- 4 tbsp Butter.
- 1 tsp vanilla.
- 1/8 tsp salt.
- Start by combining dry ingredients. Thoroughly mix peanut flour, cocoa powder, erythritol, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine heavy cream and butter with a hand mixer.
- Once combined add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until combined.
- Add all of the bakers chocolate and HALF of Lilly’s chocolate and fold together.
- Scoop into muffin tins and top with the remaining Lilly’s chocolate.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Test with a toothpick.