These cream cheese stuffed keto waffles are an excellent base for a savory or sweet low carb breakfast. Eggs, mayo and almond flour are used in this recipe to keep the carb count modest without sacrificing flavor…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 05 minute – Cooking time : 09 minutes ]
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- 4 eggs large
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- Cover surface of waffle iron with cooking oil. Turn the iron on to heat for use.
- Blend eggs, mayonnaise, and almond flour with hand mixer or blender until mixture becomes smooth.
- Cut cream cheese into small cubes, about 1×1 centimeter.
- Pour the batter into the middle of the hot waffle iron.
- Place a quarter of the cream cheese pieces throughout the iron wells prior to pressing the lid down.
- Once cream cheese has been distributed, close the lid to begin cooking the waffle.
- Steam may release from the seal of the waffle iron as the batter cooks; this is normal, but be careful of hot steam!
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until waffle appears golden brown.
- Remove waffle from iron and plate. Serve as-is or with your favorite low carb topping.