Scratch made Key Lime Pound Cake Recipe with Key Lime Glaze is a wonderfully tart and sweet pound cake. It’s moist with a fine crumb and …
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3 cups of sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- In a mixing bowl cream butter, shortening and sugar together until fluffy.
- Add eggs mix well. Mix in flour and milk slowly blend well.
- Stir in vanilla, lime zest, and lime juice mix well.
- Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Combine all ingredients together mix until smooth. Drizzle glaze over cooled cake