I’m sure you already tried KFC food, if you have, you should know how amazing their coleslaw is! This is my recipe for it! Check it out…
- A ½ cup of mayonnaise.
- A ⅓ cup of sugar.
- A ¼ cup of buttermilk.
- 2 ½ tbsp of lemon juice.
- 1 ½ tbsps of white vinegar.
- ½ tsp of salt.
- ⅛ tsp of pepper.
- 8 cups of finely chopped cabbage.
- The ¼ cup of shredded carrot.
- 2 tbsp of minced onion.
- Chop the cabbage and carrots into very fine pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sugar, milk, buttermilk, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Stir in the cabbage, carrots, and onion and mix to combine.
- Refrigerate covered for 2 hours or so and Enjoy!
- Simple, easy and so refreshing! This salad is just amazing. I’m sure that if you try it, you will make it many times.