This Lemon Butter Baked Cod is the perfect healthy and easy weeknight dinner! Baked Cod in a lemon butter sauce with tomatoes, all ready in … Add the butter, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper to a small bowl and mix together with a fork until well combined. Spread the butter mixture evenly over each cod filet and top with a slice of lemon. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cod is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 2 lb cod fillet (any white fish)
- 1/4 c butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 c all purpose flour
- dash(es) paprika
- SALT & PEPPER TO TASTE
- 1Cut fillets into serving sizes. Melt butter in sauce pan or micro-wave. Add lemon juice to melted butter.
- 2In another dish, mix together flour, salt & pepper.
- 3Dip fish into butter/lemon mix, coating well on all sides.
- 4Dip buttered fish into flour mix, coating well on all sides.
- 5Place coated fillets in an ungreased baking dish. Drizzle remaining butter mix over fillets. Sprinkle entire dish with paprika.
- 6Bake, uncovered in 350 oven for 25-30 minutes. Fish should flake easily with a fork.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.